

Happy spring from the lambs,
here we are in our easter clothes just back from stake conference. i wasn's going to do the whole new church clothes but Grandma Liddle bought dresses for the girls so I felt like the boys needed something too. you know boys sometimes get the shaft over holidays like this. stake conference was great. we were on time and had decent seats. it was a broadcast for the mid-west conference so we got to hear the prophet again two weeks in a row. we came home and took pictures eveyone looked so nice!
John has recently had a conversation with sky ishibashi from his Hilo days. I was excited for him. Aloha if you are checking out our blog Sky, I look forward to meeting you one day!
we have had a busy month. well a busy winter and spring seeing that I have not updated since January! we had a great time with jared (brents son) being here with us for 2 months. we went iceskating, played basketball, went shopping, had a couple birthdays, and registerd for next year's school. went on a campout and visited some church history sites. the pictures will follow.
2 comments:
The kids look so good! I can't believe how tall Wylson is!!! Seriously, that boy certainly inherited the tall genes we have in this family...
ALOHA JOHN,YOU HAVE A NICE LOOKING FAMILY, YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED. I HOPE ONE DAY YOU COME BACK TO HAWAII TO VISIT? ALOHA AND TAKE CARE YOUR FRIEND KALANI PS: OH YAH HAPPY EASTER
Post a Comment