Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming 2009

this is part of the group that went out tonight... the girl in the orange next to wylson... her date is by Sami! The girl has had a crush on Wylson for three years. She was determined to get a photo with the tall guy!! ha ha
I had a lot of fun doing sami's hair and outfitting wylson....


this is my favorite picture of the two... don't they look sharp!


This year they went stag. This will be the only year that they will be together I'm sure.
I was glad that they wanted to be together. T
hey got together with 12 friends and went to dinner at BD's mongolian bbq. That was Wylson's highlight of the night... dinner!



3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He is soooo grown up!

Rayna said...

Jen,

WOW!!! They have all grown so much.

What a beautiful family.

We miss you all

Rayna

Marla said...

wait a second....wait a second.....Wilson is going to high school dances now.....WHAT?! I must be living in a hole! What a stud!