This spring break was the perfect week in my opinion. We had lots of cousin time and hanging out time. (Which by the way, I am not very good at I feel like I always need to be doing something productive.)Here are a few pics of the cousins that they took themselves while the big people were decorating for Dianne's wedding. I think they turned out cute and I might say that Cooper Lamb is not a bad photographer!
Wylson and Dallan had a great time playing pool on Mark's new table, the girls loved playing around in aunt Janels shop and we all loved seeing Raquel again!
The boys played in costumes. This picture is Easton's favorite one. I think he was superman with the Anikan face mask for a whole day:)
Dayton and Easton dressed up in camo gear one day and we drove up later that day and asked if they were having fun playing soldiers. they replied that they were having fun but that they were "mexicans" LOL
2 comments:
I agreee, it was a fantastic time, as always!! I love that we can pick up where we left off and so can the kids. I just wish we lived a lot closer!! Love you!
Jenn, Thanks for posting the pictures. We wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment