Sunday, July 10, 2011

6 months later, update

I know, I know it has been forever since I posted.... what can I say LIFE HAPPENS!
Since December we have done a few things...













Sami's birthday and mine happened in january. Sami threw me a surprise party with my friends and it was a lot of fun. Busted out the games and the just dance on the wii. I love that! For Sami's birthday we kept it to the family and she went out with her bff. She got an ipod touch and is plugged in at all times.




Winter blahs followed with about 10 days of canceled school. SNOW DAYS.







Mom and I took the girls to see GREASE downtown at the music hall. What a fun night. Got all dressed up and went out on the town. The girls are really growing up!





Spring break came in march and I took the kids to st. louis for a two day trip. It was a lot of fun at the zoo, spaghetti factory dinner and the hotel pool. we crammed into Johns hotel room and loved being together...















APRIL 30th ANNUAL TEMPLE RUN AT KANSAS CITY TEMPLE....
The whole family and some of the ward family participated in this event. Here I am with a few of my yw.

Debbie moved in in April, got a job and stayed. She ran with us. this is her first race. Remi and Sami were great running together the whole way. 5k remi struggled but finished like a champ. Then the two of them ran off to work and dance. a long day for everyone. John ran right with me for this race... it was fun to finish together. Mom cheered everyone on at the finish line and madi and easton got to participate in the mile kids run and the 100 yard dash. Easton won his heat.

Dallan is quite the runner. He runs track in school. he had a great time of 22 minutes for not training at all.

the running was great but the spirit that was there was amazing. we all took something away from that morning that I think will stick with us forever.




























































































No comments: