Hello- I have never done this before so here goes! Thanks to Janel for setting this up for me and to Tom for making it a priority! We are here in Missouri and loving it! John is building a business with his cousin Tom and I am building my hair business in town as well as at home. I love it. I was happy to see that Janel finally got her own real salon in her home. I have always loved mine and my clients that come to me. I know you (janel) will flourish in your yellow room!
John is busy all the time with his two jobs, plant manager at Stericycle which is a bio-hazardous waste plant in kansas city and owner operator of Jackal Enterprises where he scraps out aluminum semi trailers. This is an exciting venture especially since we were just blessed with Tom coming out to manage this for us. John hired two mexicans last week to do most of the labor and they seem to love it! John is always good to find the mexican "Rusty's " of the world to work for him. He is good with these guys and they really admire and look to him for a good job. Speaking of rusty, John's driver Jimmy is FINALLY out of our life and we no longer allow him to steal from us....
The kids are good, my mom lives with us now and that is working out good. I win't lie, it is stressful at times but all in all we are a happy family of 9. The guardianship of my niece sami and nephew Dallan went into effect this week so jjohn and I have 6 kids to our household instead of our own 4. All are doing well and just in case you were wondering,.... no! I haven't heard from my sister personally since june! I now guard her children with my life and all that comes along and she hasn't once called to say thanks, or I am in need of some support, or anything to say that she is getting on with her drug life or that she is in desperate times. I am not asking for much here, just a little communication would be great. SISTERS!!!
I have all kids in school two times a week and so I love tuesdays and thursdays. Easton our youngest started school this year (preschool) and likes going with his friends. I usually go shopping and do errands so nothing real exciting but I get to listen to what I want to in the car and shop with out anyone asking me for stupid stuff! I love it.
I too am starting a new workout program to lose 20 punds. I was running this summer but I get so bored with running. so I am doing the hip hop abs! I like it./ I don't LOVE it but i can see some improvement. I have really high cholestorol so losing the 20 pounds will help. My goal is to have it gone by thanksgiving and maintain it through the holidays. I know that I have to cut back on a few things but for right now just working out everyday is my thing. my niece is in early morning seminary so if i get up with her and then do my workout I can be done by the time the next kid gets up for school!
well i think I have rambled enough. I enjoyed reading your blogs and maybe you will be interested in reading ours..... we miss you and think of our families often!!!
may God bless you and yours.
Jenn
write soon!
3 comments:
Whoo hoo! Great first blog...looking forward to your updates! :)
FINALLY!!!! :D
I will try to post my snapfish link (house pics) on my sidebar of my blog...
Well, you are off to a good start and I want to thank you guys for all the help with the house unpacking and kids. The 10 of them running around is quite the sight! Well, back to the zoo then were comin over for Dinner. What are we havin?????????
Post a Comment