Well Hello_
Saturday is a special day, It's the day we get ready for sunday..... are you singing along in your head? Well saturdays are NOT prep days for sunday around here they are CRAZY DAYZ.
First I get up at 7:30 to get to work by 8:30, dropping off Dallan (my nephew) at gymnastics for an hour and a half, and picking up a sonic coke for the day at the salon. Grandma pick's up Dallan at 10:30 and drops Remington off at Nutcracker rehersal( she is a party guest dancing with her doll and a mouse, way excited) picking up Sami(my niece) at the cheerleader fundraisor at sonic by 12:00 and then back to get remi at dance at 12:15. Then today of all days wylson played a double header baseball game at 9- and 12:00 then went to the church to help out with an eagle progect, no not his, he is not even close but that is another discussion. Then at 2:30 he heads to the lake and does his water skiing merit badge witht the deacons. He was the only deacon to earn the badge. I guess you have to get up and ski for so long and then get up again and ski in and out of the wake 4 times. Way to go Wylson for getting the badge! He is a natual athlete first time ever water skiing!!!
I did 5 haircuts and a color today at work and John went out to do scrap./ I bought 100.00 worth of groceries and only got enough for three meals with that! we are having sloppy- joes tonight, taco bar tomorrow and pancakes on Monday. who-hoo! I hate to but food!
Sami is off to the stake dance,she loves the dances I don't hardly even remember going to stake dances and these are the highlight of her fall so far! The house is generally picked up and we will have tom and alice over for dinner in about 5 minutes. Then I will clean up the kids and work on signing time for tomorrow and practice the choir piece that I am accompaning for church.
My mom is pooped and I am getting there and it is only 6:30!
I have been fighting a real bad sinus infection all week too. This is a typical saturday! Is there any one out there who would like to trade?
didn't think so.
well we are busy but happy and if I didn't have all this going on I wouldbn't know what to do with myself!
Love Jenn
4 comments:
I am so glad to see you have a blog, now i can really see how you are instead of saying to Erica, how is Jenn and John? She is probably sick of it. Anyway, you sound like you guys are doing very well and keeping VERY busy. I wouldn't want to trade Saturdays with you, but now that our kids are getting older we have a pretty full day of sports and loving it.
Check out my blog and we will keep in touch. We miss you and i think of you every time i go past your house. Love Steph
sorry i thought it would take you to my link of my blog. it is jacobsen-boysrus.blogspot.com
Steph
K i think i did it right this time and all you have to do is click on my picture. We just got that new e-mail address and it didn't have my old one in there so i had to reset it. Here you go, sorry.
I feel like a real lame-o because I don't even have half that stuff going on!! I totally admire how you manage everything, you guys are so amazing! I'll be in your shoes next season, though! We are putting everyone in something. Yikes!
Post a Comment