Friday, December 26, 2008

IN MEMORY OF JACK....






















Well, this blog is dedicated to our lovely JACK!






We will miss him terribly as we had to put him down on December 16,2008






Jack was a lover and a fighter and a cuddler, learned to like the car! loved to swim in our pond and everyone elses for that matter. He definately owned the red couch and loved to lay around after a big game of ball toss with whomever would throw it.






Jack was getting out a lot lately due to a girlfriend up the street....
He left monday morning at 5:30, (yes I was up that early) and when I came downstairs at 8:30 Remi said Jack couldn't walk!
I gave him a tranquilizer because he had a wound on his underside and I wanted him to leave it alone and rest. At 3:00 he was shaking uncontrollably and very unresponsive. Wylson carried him into the car and we(the girls and I) took him to the vet. I love my Vet and he was very good to Jack. Carried him in and took xrays. Jack had dislocated his hip! IT was way out!@! The other hip had signs of hip displaysia. NOT GOOD. I took the girls home by way of the gas station for drinks. I sent them in and lost it in the car. How could I put him down one week before Christmas. The kids had bought him presents and they were under the tree. We just had the news that Debbie was put back in jail for her 3rd DUI and now this! Well, John called the vet and said that he would come after work and be there for the injection. He was miserable and meanwhile all the kids and I are home a wreck. I know that you have pets to help you with death but this sucks!












we miss him a lot and the kids are recouped. There is already talk of another pet maybe two. But for the time being please join me in saying... have a great afterlife up there Jack. say
"hi " to Wilber, Arthur, also to our dear Papa.












4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Girl, that got me crying! It is SOOO hard to lose pets, for sure. I am sorry for your loss, and am glad that the kids are handling it okay.

EmilyLemily said...

I hate loosing pets...sorry about Jack.

Janel said...

I'm so sorry about Jack, but I'm sure he's having a good time with Wilber!! As soon as we get our yard in (who knows when that will be) we will be getting a dog, scary for me!

OK MIL stands for mother in law. :D

miyasaki said...

Jenn, I am so proud of you blogging! We have a blog but it is only updated when I can talk Austin into it. I am so sorry to hear about Jack. We just found out Toby has lung cancer and will be soon to follow Jack.