Thursday, December 4, 2008

Remington Lamb stars in the Blue springs ballet "the nutcracker" Nov. 15, 2008


Here is Remi in her party guest costume. She was a guest of Clara's and danced with the doll during the party seen. She loved her first experience as a performer and I am sure she is all in for next year she should make "Company".




Here is Remi as a mouse in the nutcraker. I know it is all dark, but people it is in the theatre live!

Remi loved being a mouse! She came out first and we all could tell it was her right away, she acted thru the whole seen even with her teeth out over her lips and hunched back. She was the shortest mouse. all the others are teenagers.

2 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

How fun! I love the Nutcracker! She must have had a great time doing that.

Janel said...

Awwww! She looks gorgeous!!! I could tell by her feet in the video, she did a GREAT job!! Very expressive.


Mom filled me in a little on your Christmas plans, they sound really great! And my cinnamon corn turned out FABulous! Thank you!! Call me sometime when you arent running around crazy (haha, when's that?) so we can catch up :D Miss you!