Happy New Year to you too....
We had a great christmas, lots of fun with the santa gifts and those from the fam.
John and I gave a ping pong table to the kids,(John) Mom gave a new trampoline(ours was hit by lightning this summer in a missouri storm) and santa gave a little gift to each kids. The jammies this year were "zippies" for the VanVleets and long johns for the Lambs. Alice and I had a tournament of the mom's with ping pong.... great mid life game!
Remi got an art set from santa and made a nativity our of the clay. Hoping to enter it into a nativity demonstration next year.... the hit for the MEN is of course 42.
I personnaly stress out over the dominoes game because they tune everything out when playing.... BUT they are haveing a great time and feel right at home.
We are loving having Jared with us. I am sure he felt a little homesick on christmas but took it like a man. He is fun and had a lot of fun at the New Years Dance with sami, wylson and sami's friend Caitlyn. by the way got a girls phone number!!
Don't they look ready to party? Jared and Wylson had to wear charity ties when they got to the dance. My fault, becuase I told them this is probably the only time they could wear colored shirts and no ties.. oh well.
resolutions??? I think not! I still have to lose those 20 pounds from this fall....
Love ya'all
2 comments:
Jenn,
I am so glad to find a way to keep in touch with you.
What a beautiful family you have.
All of the kids are so grown up.
It amazes me that you have been gone 2 years. Sometimes it seems like so much longer than that.
I am so sorry to hear about Jack. I know he was a wonderful part of your family
Please keep in touch. Our family blog is www.thesimmonsyatesclan.blogspot.com.
We would love to hear from you
Rayna
How FUN! I bet that John is LOVING having Tom there to play 42 with! Gosh, I wish I could talk someone here into taking a long weekend trip up there. That would be so fun to see all of you...hmm...
Post a Comment