Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Madi's MVP today


I am going to give this a shot and try to upload this little slide show I made of madi for her MVP day at school.... She got to fill a bag of "stuff" to describe her, she put her favorite book "10 little emus" if you get a chance it is a really cute book. the artist is hillarious. Then she took a little scrapbook she made of some random pictures. I had to write her a letter telling the class why she is so special to me. That was fun for me. seeing that she is the 3rd I don't have a very full scrapbook of her life and it seems like i don't mention her as much as sami and wylson because of their stage of life. I don't know why it happens but it does, the first is always the first at everything and then the second does stuff that the first one didn't, but then 3 and 4 come along and it seems old hat. Madi is special to me and is very unique in her personality. she is my sassy girl with lots of affection and kindness to follow her remarks. she is very talented and smart. she is the only one that takes on both sides of the gene pool with physical and emotional characteristics of the lambs and the liddle's. I love her!! I hope that this works and you get to enjoy a little Madi for a moment...


Didn't work I will try again later!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I love it!!

Christine said...

So cute. I found your blog from Mark and Janelles I am so excited to see your family and your updates. You got to love the fake nails and tanning! I wish, being married to a doctor he calls them cancer beds, therefore, I could be mistaken for being in the movie Twilight! I am floresent! You look awesome.