Okay, so I'm ten days into this HCG thing and I have to say that I finally feel that it is worth it! I had ravenous hunger the first two days after the gorge. I don't think I ate well enough during that phase! I gorged but not all day just mainly at night when we went out to eat. I will admit that the first few days I cheated! I told you before that I have a hard time in the commitment area of life. Not it realationships but in things that tie me down or come with too many rules!! Like dieting! And sometimes church. lol
But back to the cheating... I made cookies for the missionaries and had to eat one of the rejects! They are my favorite cookie. My mom's tollhouse oatmeal chocolate chip with walnuts. Delicious!! Also for breakfast every morning I have a diet coke!! I know!!!!!! I just have a huge desire to start my day without a headache and this takes care of it. I know I'm justifying but that is who I am people!! After that I eat my melba toast and fruit around 10 or 12. Then I take 12 drops around 2 and eat my lunch. Yesterday was the second day that I drank the gallon of water and I peed all night! Didn't get much sleep... I eat my dinner about 7 and the rest of my water. I take the last dose of 12 drops right before I go to bed. Yesterday I squirted wipping cream into my mouth and swallowed(yummy) It was a 15 calorie cheat. Busted! There I have admitted to the world that I am not perfect in any way and I do things the way I do them. lol
I feel great!! I feel lighter and my stomach has gone down. I have more energy and the scale is tipping slowly so I'm happy about that.
The rest of life is going. We still struggle with Sami's grades and laziness but we will conquer it and all will be happy. She has a job now hosting and bussing tables and is doing great there.
She will go this weekend and drive a stick shift little car that a client of mine is letting us borrow for the weekend. I think that if she gets confident with the stick in a little car than moving into the Jeep won't be as intimidating as it has been thus far.... she has been driving my mercedes for a a month because the radiator is out in the Jeep.She loves the attention she gets in the benz... But John and Wylson are on that project this weekend so back to Humbleville for Sami come Monday!!!! Nothing like driving into a high school parking lot in a loud, old, high, JEEP!! She sees it as embarrasing now but wait unitl the guys know that the Jeep is little Sami's.... They'll think its hot!! lol
Dallan starts soccer next week and we are all very excited for him. He has the same coach he has had in three years but this year he is playing with 12 year olds. Remi is down with strep again. Second round since January! She is miserable, Madi is growing like a weed! We went thru the summer box and not one thing fit!!! I bought her a few things today for our phoenix trip but if anyone has hand-me-downs in a size 14youth it sure would be nice to get those!!! (hint)
Well I guess that is all for now...
2 comments:
Just found your blog after you found mine! :) You don't need to be on a diet!!! But I don't degrade you in anyway on cheating here and there...I would NEVER be able to be tied down by a diet!! Good luck and I'm glad you're having success!
I am so glad you are finally liking it.. Even though I amnot doing as well as I wanted I am still SO glad I'm doing something about the problem :) I wish I had some clothes for Madi but Sadie is still in a 12, almost a 14! And I just bought a sewing machine, so I have some FUN projects in mind for us when you guys are here, I'm so excited, you will love it!
Post a Comment