Well I have officially joined into the HCG Clique and I start day 3 of this crazy diet tomorrow. I am doing this to challenge myself and to re-commit myself to something bigger than myself. I have told the kids and John that I would stop drinking Coke many times this past year!I have failed. I always think I need it to be happy and feel better. I hope this diet proves me wrong. My new years resolution is to run in the Kansas City Half Marathon in May. But being the non commital person I am lately, I look at the training schedule posted by my treadmill and lazily run to Sonic for another route 44. I suck!! I have not been motivated for a long time to do anything physical this is why am I pouring into every jean I own! Because I have no motivation to do anything my headaches are worse and my back hurts all the time. So here I am jumping in with both feet and a positve attitude to change the appearance of my body and really challenge myself to stick to something hard for 35 days! I know I can do it... I went thru grouling workouts and trials as a dancer so somewhere deep down inside my 37 year old bod is a tiger, I just need to find her! I am thankful that Janel is doing this with me and talked me into it! I find her blogs inspiring so please keep it up Janel! My mom is also starting her second phase of "slim for life" so together we should succeed in a house that feeds 9 daily and lives on cheap meals. I think that will be the hardest part since I will essentially be cooking for me, John and the kids and then keeping Moms diet in check. Although kudos to her... she really did will losing 30+pounds last time. She knows what she is doing. Unlike me I feel that there is more info out there for me to find about my journey. Bring it on!!!!
I am committed! And all my readers feel free to check in on me and see if I am surviving!
2 comments:
Im so glad you are doing it, I think you will like it! Woo HOO!You just have to make it through the detox and you'll have it handled :D I've been out of fitness commission WAAAAY longer than you, so if I can do it, you can do it!! And mom is way older than us, and if she can do it, we can do it!! Right?? :D
mmmm..COKE....For you that's like tryin to quit heroin. I will be very proud of you personally if you can do it. We miss you guys...tell all the kids and John that the Van Vleets miss them.
Post a Comment